The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.8 (Patch 3) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added primary disk backup option in backup plan
2. [Task] Added custom text in os list dropdown for os that are custom
3. [Task] Added iowait graph on admin dashboard and manage server page
4. [Bug] On Admin panel -> Manage VPS wizard, if VM network was suspended then it was not shown in status. This is Fixed.
5. [Bug] Add DNS record button was not shown on domains if there were no records present. This is Fixed.
6. [Bug] On Billing settings page, all user plans were shown. Now only cloud user plans with billing enable will be shown.
7. [Bug] On KVM, file based vps template was not getting created. This is Fixed.
8. [Bug] If vps was suspended uptime command was getting stuck on LXC and hence end user panel was stuck. This is Fixed.
9. [Bug] On proxmox 7, vnc was not working. This is Fixed.
10. [Bug] On Proxmox restore to new was not working. This is Fixed.
11. [Bug] Ebatables save was not working on centos 8/ubuntu 20 nodes. This is Fixed.
12. [Bug] On LXC enduser panel swap was not shown in enduser panel -> Graphs -> System Statistics -> RAM Information. This is Fixed.
13. [Bug] Bandwidth graph was not shown properly on admin dashboard page. This is Fixed.
14. [Bug] On xcp 8.0/8.2 vnc was not working. This is Fixed.
15. [Bug] CCAvenue was not updating transaction for users. This is Fixed.
16. [Bug] Added validation for multiple VM creation from Launch Instance wizard. This is Fixed.
17. [Bug] On Enduser panel while submitting recipes by pressing Enter key instead of execute, it was showing page not found. This is Fixed.
18. [Bug] On Enduser panel when we entered recipe sequence, if recipes are on different pages it wasn’t selecting the recipes other then the current page. This is Fixed.
19. [Bug] Multi Migration was not working. This is Fixed.
20. [Bug] In OpenVZ 7/ OpenVZ when vps network was unsuspended IPs order was changed in the config file. This is Fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com