The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.0 (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [BugFix] Small bug fix related to vnc filter.
============ Patch 1 ============
2. [Task] Added cron to check virtualizor service on 5 minute interval. If the service is not running then it will start the Virtualizor service.
3. [Bugfix] Recipe was not getting executed from Cloud panel if billing was enable. This is fixed.
4. [Bugfix] On XEN VPS if swap was provided at that time Virtualizor was trying to take backup of swap partition as well and during that it was failing to take backup. Now Virtualizor will not take backup of swap partition. This is fixed.
5. [Bugfix] On some server if SSH backups were failing. This is fixed.
6. [Bugfix] In enduser panel -> RDNS wizard was taking long time to load if there were more than 500 IPs. Added pagination to solve this issue.
============ Patch 2 =============
7. [BugFix] On some servers virtualizor service check was not working properly(Introduced in 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206). This is fixed!
============ Patch 3 =============
8. [BugFix] On promox servers virtualizor service check was not working properly(Introduced in 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168). This is fixed!
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com