The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.3 (Patch 1) (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Bugfix] While restoring the VM to using "Restore to New VM" option, if the OS was not present at that time it was giving error. Now it will continue the restoration.
2. [Bugfix] RAM was calculated but not shown on list vs page for proxk/proxl. This is fixed.
3. [Bugfix] On some server Live migration was failing. Now added migratable option for live migration.
4. [Bugfix] Backup Plans were getting duplicated while adding slave server. Now it will give error if Master and Slave has the duplicate plans.
5. [Bugfix] If API key were reset from slave panel then master was not able to connect to the slave server. This is fixed.
6. [Bugfix] While FTP restore download failed once, we will try again to download the backup.
7. [Bugfix] VNC was not working if enabled from managevps in proxk. This is fixed.
8. [Features] Added control panel option while reinstalling the OS.
9. [Features] Added minimum RAM option for Proxmox KVM.
10. [Features] Added guest agent support for Proxmox KVM.
11. [Features] Added CPU Flags, scsi_controller for Proxmox.
12. [Features] Added option to assign ippool to the user. This whole IP pool will be used by that user only.
13. [Task] Added a check for free space before downloading iso/template/os and database backup.
14. [Task] If ostemplate is in use, then it will not be allowed to delete.
15. [Task] Added memory limit setting (master/slave).
16. [Task] Added search by users on list ips page.
17. [Task] Now "Dont delete VM" and "Preserve IP" checkbox will be disabled while doing live migration.
18. [Task] If user is changed from Manage VPS wizard, then usage will be added or removed accordingly.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com