The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.3 (Patch 3) (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] For live migration Shared storage suport added.
2. [Task] Added handle for thin pool for ZFS.
3. [Bugfix] VPS settings were getting unset from enduser panel. This is fixed.
4. [Bugfix] vps creation from enduser was failing using enduser ISO
5. [Bugfix] For normal cloud user all virtualizations were showing while creating VM. This is fixed. Now only allowed virtualization will be shown.
6. [Task] In backuply we will apply rotation on legacy backups as well.
7. [Bugfix] Enduser isos were not being deleted from admin panel. This is fixed.
8. [Bugfix] Iso were not listing properly on launch instance/vpsmanage in enduser panel
9. [Task] Updated pdns installer. Added ubuntu / almalinux support.
10. [Bugfix] VM reinstall was failing sometime for virtuozzo kvm. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com