The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.4 (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [BugFix] Multi-offline migration was encountering failures This is fixed!
2. [BugFix] The add template process was failing if gawk was not present
3. [BugFix] VNC was not functioning on Proxmox 6
4. [BugFix] The minimum RAM setting was not being applied to VPSs from WHMCS
5. [BugFix] Windows recipe were not working
6. [Task] Administrators now have the ability to assign IP pools to non-cloud users, but no sub-users
7. [Task] Added hidden onboot disable proxmox setting "hidden_prox_onboot_disable"
8. [Task] Implemented a hidden option to temporarily allocate a designated amount of space for backup storage labeled as "hidden_backuply_extra_space"
9. [Task] Implemented a BCC email setting to receive copies of user invoices
10. [Task] Implemented detailed logging in Proxk
11. [Task] We plan to empty the VNC port option when editing VPS if VNC was disabled
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com