The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.6
In this version, we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added Load Balancer. Now cloud users (with billing enabled) can create Load Balancer from enduser panel. Here is the guide for how to do it
From Admin panel:
From enduser panel:
2. [Feature] Added PCI and USB passthrough for KVM. Now Admin can passthrough the PCI graphic card and USB devices.
Please go through the following guide :
For USB Passthrough:
For GPU Passthrough:
3. [Feature] Added support to migrate the Disks to other storage on the same node
4. [Feature] Added SSO link for slave servers on the List servers page
5. [Feature] Added setting to add Logo Image on the invoice on Admin panel -> Billing -> Billing Settings
6. [Feature] Added Demo mode option while creating VM(s). While enabling this setting admin will need to provide the expiry date so that after the expiry date Virtualizor can delete that VM
7. [Feature] Added UEFI support for Proxmox KVM
8. [Task] Now from the Master server, Admin will be able to save Backuply Plans without Backuply license. If Server does not have the backuply license then it will take full backups.
9. [Task] Added check for supported OS while installing control panel from admin panel and enduser panel
10. [Task] Added support to add "suspend reason" in API call
11. [Task] Added support for CentOS 7, Ubuntu (18, 20, 22), and Almalinux(8,9) for the Webmin control panel
12. [Bugfix] If Two-factor Authentication(2FA) was enabled on Proxmox Panel at that time Virtualizor API calls were not able to perform the operation. Now we have added a setting to add a 2FA token for the Proxmox Panel to fix this issue
13. [Bugfix] After adding storage, storage size was not displayed until create vm wizard was accessed. This is fixed
14. [Bugfix] Firewall rule was not working for 81 port. This is fixed.
15. [Bugfix] Legacy backup was not working when clicked on "Backup Now". This is Fixed.
16. [Bugfix] Rebuild API wasn't returning the new OS name with which the VM was rebuilt. This is Fixed
17. [Bugfix] Using Existing keys for VPS creation was not working from the Enduser panel. This is fixed
18. [Bugfix] If the same VLAN was assigned for IPv4 and IPv6, then at the time of VM creation Virtualizor was assigning IPv4 and IPv6 from different VLANs due to which IPv6 was not working. This is Fixed
19. [Bugfix] Disabling backup plans was not getting disabled and VMs were getting backed up. This is fixed
20. [Bugfix] Migration used to power off the VMs. Now, it will try to stop the VPS gracefully and if that does not shut down after 20 seconds then Virtualizor will power off the machine.
21. [Bugfix] Now Server Group name can not contain space for the HA group
22. [Bugfix] For proxmox CDROM was getting attached even if the ISO was not provided. This is Fixed
23. [Bugfix] Downloaded SSH key while adding the backup server was not a proper key. This is fixed.
24. [Bugfix] Vlan option was not shown for IPv6. This is fixed.
25. [Bugfix] While changing resources from WHMCS or API call using SDK at that time some resources were getting changed. This is fixed.
26. [Bugfix] Proxmox backuply was failing if VPS didn't have CDROM. This is Fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com