The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 126.96.36.199 (Stable Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Bugfix] List IP was showing IPv6 subnets as well. This is Fixed.
2. [Bugfix] SSH service was not started for Debian templates. This issue was introduced in 188.8.131.52. This is Fixed.
3. [Bugfix] Edit VPS logs on the Tasks Page were displaying boot order as "Array" and were displaying DNS name servers in serialized format. This is Fixed.
4. [Bugfix] WHMCS User (Cloud User in Virtualizor) was not getting unsuspended when credits were added. The user will be unsuspended when a panel is accessed from the WHMCS client area.
5. [Bugfix] RDNS records were not deleted if the record was after the first 50 records. This is fixed.
6. [Bugfix] If the cloud user was suspended due to low balance and if he added balance to his account at that time suspension reason was not updated. This is fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com