The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.2 (Patch 4) (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Bugfix] In VZO, VPS creation was failing in some scenario. This is now handled
2. [Bugfix] Fixed Proxmox VNC password issue where it fails to set vnc password
3. [Bugfix] For some users, whmcs was not working properly with the current virtualizor version. This is now fixed.
4. [Bugfix] Create VM from cloud panel was giving error if number of vms were set to 0, this is fixed and this issue was introduced in 3123.
5. [Task] Added restore to new for backuply
6. [Task] Added testing mode in admin panel firewall wizard
7. [Task] Added deletion of rules in admin panel firewall wizard
8. [Task] Added IP address and port binding in admin panel firewall wizard
9. [Bugfix] In VZO, VPS creation was failing in some scenario. This is now handled.
10. [Bugfix] Fixed Proxmox VNC password issue where it fails to set vnc password
11. [Task] Updated Jquery and Bootstrap to their latest branch
12. [Task] Added serid parameter to vpsrestore SDK for selecting servers
13. [Task] Added handling for SSH_options while creating VPS via whmcs
14. [Task] Added backwards compatibility for import VPS to import all VPS by default.
15. [Task] Added handling for VPS NAME in Openvz/virtuozzo CT creation. In some cases if a string was present in VPS name it generated garbage value for the next VPS name generation.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com