The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.5.9
This version has new features and some bug fixes.
1) [Feature] The ReverseDNS feature has been re-written. It has been improved.
2) [Feature] The new WHMCS module with NoVNC support has been launched.
3) [Feature] IPv6 Subnet Manager has been added in the Enduser Panel. Now the enduser can manage his IPv6 Subnets by defining new IPv6 from their Subnet.
4) [Feature] EMPS will be upgraded automatically while Virtualizor upgrade.
5) [Task] OpenVZ default Inode count increased
6) [Task] Postfix installation has been added to the Virtualizor installer.
7) [Bug Fix] SMTP email sender Improved.
8) [Bug Fix] Cloud user could not edit the user of a VM. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] In Rebuild VPS Email, VNC details were not send. This is Fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] Users were not able to login in to Admin/Enduser Panel if the user password contains the “&” character. This is fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] While Adding or rebuilding the VPS in XEN, VNC port were displayed wrong in “VPS information window”. This is fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] In PowerDNS, SOA records were deleted while any domain is added by the user, which caused forward DNS to fail. This is fixed now.
13) [Bug Fix] After Migration, VPS were not edited/started if the admin has “Delete Origin” checked.
14) [Bug Fix] In XEN, migrated VPS were not given proper VPS Name after migration. This is Fixed now.
15) [Bug Fix] Due to improper sync between Slave and Master Server, List VPS were not updated after migration.
16) [Bug Fix] NoVNC selection box was not working properly due to the new Combobox. This is fixed now.
17) [Bug Fix] For XEN Servers, Bandwidth Stats fixed for ioemu type VMs.
18) [Bug Fix] In Edit VM, IP selection box disappears if we remove the IP. (If the server has NO IPs left.) This is fixed now.
19) [Bug Fix] If plan was set with 1 IP, the IP was not selected while adding the VPS.
20) [Bug Fix] No scroller was there in VPS Lists in various VPS management utilities. This is fixed now.
21) [Bug Fix] In the Admin Index wrong total space of VPS Stroage was shown in Admin Index. This is fixed now.
22) [Bug Fix] SolusVM importer could not connect to the Database. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team