The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.3.
1) [Feature] XenServer as a Host OS and the Virtualization Technology is now officially supported by Virtualizor. Virtualizor can be installed on XenServer 6.2 and you can create Guest VMs using Virtualizor’s User Interface or API. Follow our Wiki for Installation Instructions : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Main_Page
2) [Bug Fix] In XEN-PV, during migration process Swap partition was not created on destination server. This is fixed now.
3) [Bug Fix] In OpenVZ, Disk Inodes notations ware displayed incorrectly in Enduser panel. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug fix] Bandwidth reporting for ioemu based VPS settings for CentOS 6.
5) [Bug fix] Bandwidth suspension is now supported for XEN based Windows VPS.
6) [Bug fix] Bandwidth Throttling is now supported for XEN based Windows VPS.
7) [Bug Fix] While in cluster, IN/Out notation was not displayed in bandwidth graph for Enduser panel. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] Filesize were not displayed properly while adding/editing OS templates or ISO in 32 Bit based Host Node.
9) [Bug fix] Virtualizor used to allow installation of Control panels on Debian Based VPS. This is prohibited now because many control panels do not support Debian style Operating Systems.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team