The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.1 (Stable)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Now admin can use Domain name for VNC address for VM(s) instead of only IP.
2. [Feature] Now Admin can install SSL certificate for multiple domain from Lets Encrypt wizard. Domains need to be added comma separated.
NOTE: If any one of the domain is not pointed to the Virtualizor IP address, Lets Encrypt installation will fail to install SSL certificate and error will be show in the error log for which domain it failed.
3. [Feature] Now Premium Webuzo Application can be enabled/disabled from VPS Plans and for cloud users as well. To enable this setting Admin need to enter valid API key and password under webuzo setting to enable the setting “Enable Premium application in plan”. Once it is enabled Admin will get an option “Enable Premium Applications” under advance option on while creating VPS plans and same option will be shown while adding cloud user.
4. [Feature] Now VPS Notes can be shown on list VPS wizard when hover on VPS ID.
5. [Task] When a user is deleted now all their VM(s) will be deleted as well. This is a behavioral change and not a bug. We have also added an option to not delete the VM(s) while deleting the User(s).
For WHMCS Create Account Module
We have also update the WHMCS Reseller create account module. By default it will delete the VM(s), if Admin do not want to delete the VM(s) then they can disable this setting by setting the variable $virtcloud_acc[‘dont_delete_vms’] as 1.
You can update the module from the following link:
For API User
For user who are using API to manage the VM(s), they can use this setting as per the following guide :
6. [Task] While VM creation DD speed was taking high load on server. Now the default speed will be limited to 250 MB/s. Admin can change it to other values for variabable $globals[‘dd_copy_speed’] under /usr/local/virtualizor/universal.php.
7. [Task] German language updated.
8. [Task] Added ACL options for the following pages:
Manage servers, High Availability, All Billing Options, Webuzo Setting, Add DNS Records.
9. [Task] When a VM was reinstalled from the enduser panel it was not getting refreshed automatically after the process finished. Now panel will be reloaded automatically after the task is done.
10. [Bugfix] For cloud user(s) with billing enabled, Virtualizor was sending unsuspension email notification while logging in to the cloud user panel. This is fixed.
11. [Bugifx] In the admin panel while creating a VM with an internal IP, the internal IP detail was not shown in the success message.
12. [Bugifx] VPS Domain forwarding rules were not getting deleted if there were more than 50 rules. This is fixed.
13. [Bugfix] On OpenVZ servers, if vzdump utility is installed manually and not from Virtualizor repos, at that time it was failing to take backup of the container(s). Now Virtualizor will try to install correct vzdump utility before making backup.
14. [Bugfix] If Ceph storage was configured on Proxmox servers, on some servers it was not showing the correct free space. Now it is fixed.
15. [Bugfix] Added VM license check while migrating to destination server.
16. [Bugfix] VM(s) with only internal IPs were not editable in the admin panel, giving the error – “Provide at least one IP”. This is fixed.
================ Patch 1 ================
17. [Task] On HAproxy wizard, listing of haproxy rules were not shown in order. It will be shown in order now.
18. [Task] Minor UI changes for Lets Encrypt wizard.
19. [Bugfix] In version 22.214.171.124, while migrating VM(s) a false error was shown. This is fixed. This issue was introduced in 126.96.36.199.
20. [Bugfix] While editing VPS plan wizard, VNC option was not shown for Proxmox KVM plans. This is fixed.
================ Patch 2 ================
21. [Task] Updated acme.sh for LetsEncrypt to latest version.
22. [Bugfix] On Debian host nodes, file based backups were not working if apparmor service is running. This is fixed.
23. [Bugfix] RDNS serial key was not getting updated on add/ edit records. Now it will be updated.
24. [Bugfix] On Manage VPS wizard Secondary ISO was getting removed if any changes were made. This is fixed.
25. [Bugfix] Migration of VM(s) failed if the destination server is Master server and had Desktop / Lifetime license. This is fixed.
26. [Bugfix] While importing LXC containers from Proxmox, it was giving the error of “container size not found”, if the storage of LXC was ZFS. This is fixed.
27. [Bugfix] While deleting VM backups, Virtualizor was not deleting the .inf file. This is fixed now.
28. [Bugfix] While taking backup of offline VM(s) having file storage, .inf file was not getting removed. This is fixed.
29. [Bugfix] On Xenserver, backup of offline VM(s) were not getting created. This is fixed.
================ Patch 3 ================
30. [Task] Removed legacy backup option “OpenVZ Backups” from Enduser panel. Now only “Backups” option will be there in Enduser Panel which will work for all virtualization types.
31. [BugFix] Control panel and Recipe installation were failing while creating container on OpenVZ 7. This is fixed.
32. [BugFix] On OpenVZ7 network unsuspension was not working for containers. This is fixed.
================ Patch 4 ================
33. [BugFix] Duplicate VNC Ports were getting assigned if the there were more than 500 VM(s) on one server. This is fixed.
================ Patch 5 ================
35. [Bugfix] On KVM servers backups were not working if iolimit is set as 0 in backup plans. This is fixed. This issue was introduced in 3.0.1.
================ Patch 6 ================
36. [Bugfix] If the VM was created with multiple disks and using QCOW2 storage, at that time Virtualizor was giving error while editing the VM. This was happening on the servers where qemu version was greater than 2.0. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.