The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 126.96.36.199 (Release & Stable)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] For KVM VPS, network interface MTU value will be set in libvirt KVM config file.
2. [Task] On FTP backup server if uploaded file size reflected after a delay backup file integrity check failed, now Virtualizor will wait for 10 secs before attempting size check.
3. [Task] Missing “Home” link on Admin panel, this is now added.
4. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
5. [Bugfix] In 3.0.4 (Patch 4), Non HVM VPS password was not set at time of VPS creation, this is now fixed.
6. [Bugfix] On Proxmox, OS reinstall failed for disks on Ceph based storage due to error while deleting VPS disk, this is now fixed.
8. [Bugfix] Admin Dashboard IPv4 free IP count was not shown correctly, this is now fixed.
9. [Bugfix] On OS Templates page, server selection box height was very small on Sync OS modal, this is now fixed.
10. [Bugfix] Master setting’s “Allowed IP list to Access Panel” option was not getting saved due to incorrect input field type, this is now fixed.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com