The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.5 (Patch 6) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Bugfix] In enduser panel ISO was listed even though it was not assigned to media group and hence was giving error while VM creation with that ISO. This is fixed.
2. [Bugfix] In enduser panel Datatables library had some English strings. Now it will be shown as per users language.
3. [Bugfix] If VM was created using Windows ISO then in enduser panel it was showing as “Other OS”. This is fixed.
4. [Bugfix] While adding VPS Plans for Proxmox server from Master only server or other virtualization Master server, it was giving error as invalid Bus Driver. This is fixed.
5. [Bugfix] While editing the VPS plan for other Virtualizations except Openvz and VZO, VM configuration were not getting saved.
6. [Bugfix] On Ceph storage VM password did not get saved. This is fixed.
7. [Bugfix] While suspending / unsuspending the VM(s) from WHMCS, two callbacks were being called. This is fixed.
8. [Bugfix] In Admin panel -> Configuration -> Timezone setting, all timezones were not covered. This is fixed.
9.[Bugfix] On Admin panel -> Manage VPS wizard -> Graphs percentage data were not rounded to 2 decimal and hence it was showing long decimal places. This is Fixed.
10. [Bugfix] If on KVM Node only internal bridge was setup for internal IPs and there was no viifbr0 interface present on the server, at that time VM creation was giving error. This is fixed.
11. [Bugfix] On VZO servers restore to new VM was not working. This issue was introduced in 220.127.116.11. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com