The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.6 (Patch 2) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added new filter ‘server_selection‘ which allows Admin to filter out servers from list of eligible servers for VPS creation when creation order is sent from external billing panel with option to auto select server. Click here to know more about filters.
2. [Task] Added Almalinux OS template in Template browser list.
3. [Task] Made control panel installation email template editable.
4. [Task] Added option to disable ebtables rules for internal IPs of a VPS (Only for KVM virtualization).
5. [BugFix] PTR record of an IP failed to resolve if PowerDNS server was on version 4.4.1. This is fixed.
6. [BugFix] VM imported from Openvz 7 node was not saved with correct virtualization type. This is fixed.
7. [BugFix] Virtualizor did not formatted filesystem correctly for VPS created from a Windows GPT partition based OS template. This is fixed.
8. [BugFix] VPS migration speed was slow down due to a bug in 3.0.6 patch 1. This is fixed.
9. [BugFix] On some Openvz 7 VM, available ram was not detected properly on panel. This is fixed.
10. [BugFix] Node CPU usage increased when VPS management page was accessed for OpenVZ 7 VM on enduser panel. This is fixed.
11. [BugFix] VPS creation failed randomly if VPS disk was on a raw file based storage. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com