The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.6 (Patch 5) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Minor changes made to improve Virtualizor tasks logging.
2. [Task] noVNC viewer on Virtualizor only displayed remote mouse pointer, enabled local mouse pointer as well for better navigation.
3. [Task] Optimized VPS bandwidth usage calculation.
4. [BugFix] OpenVZ VPS backup creation for local backup location, this is fixed.
5. [BugFix] VPS disk’s partition type was not set correctly for VPS created from a custom OS template that had multiple partitions if swap value was specified, this is fixed.
6. [BugFix] Restarting VPS from panel did not restarted Proxmox LXC VPS, this is fixed.
7. [BugFix] LVM storage VPS disk creation did not worked correctly through Virtualizor on nodes running on CentOS 8, this is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com