Virtualizor 3.1.2 (Patch 6 & 7) (StableCandidate)
Virtualizor Team has released a new patch version 6 & 7 for the Stable Candidate 3.1.2
In this version we have some bug fixes, new features and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. SSD emulation option was not showing for KVM virtualization on Add/edit plan. This is fixed.
2. If VM Plan name had a Space in the name, at that time search was not working. This is fixed.
3. Virtualizor Update Available email was not sent has HTML. This is fixed.
4. Virtualizor was creating suspension task even though VMs were suspended. This issue was introduced in 220.127.116.11. This is fixed.
5. Fixed openvz CT not getting suspended(introduced in patch 6)