The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.2 (Patch 5) (Stable Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [BugFix] Using SDK some features specific to Virtualization were not working. This is fixed.
2. [BugFix] Proxmox import All VMs using API was not working. This is fixed.
3. [BugFix] Restore/restore to new VM was not working. This issue was introduced in 18.104.22.168. This is fixed.
4. [Bugfix] If guest agent was installed then VPS password was not getting set on the running VM. This is fixed.
5. [Task] Added Export as CSV for List VS wizard.
6. [Task] Added Duitku payment gateway.
7. [Task] On some Proxmox servers there was an issue in creating LVM. This is fixed.
8. [Task] Now Virtualizor will create suspend/unsuspend vps task.
9. [Task] Backuply backup will now try to ensure the data integrity of the incremental backups. So that while taking incremental backup should have all the data at the time of taking backup. NOTE: to achieve this Qemu guest Agent MUST be installed inside the VM.
10. [Task] Added clear all button to mark as read for all notifications.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com