The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.2 (Patch 8) (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Added advance payment setting in billing settings to deduct minimum charge for the VM.
2. [Task] Added HA support for Ubuntu clusters.
3. [Task] Added support for customized invoice template as per user requirement.
4. [BugFix] In backuply, on latest version of qemu full backups were getting created instead of incremental. This is fixed.
5. [BugFix] For LXC/Proxl if VM was suspended then managevps page was not opening. This is fixed.
6. [BugFix] While migration if POST data size was huge then vps disk was not getting created on destination server. This is fixed.
7. [BugFix] For hourly backup the cron time was getting set as per daily hours. This is fixed.
8. [BugFix] SSD emulation was not working on edit Plan wizard. This is fixed.
9. [BugFix] While doing Proxmox migration if preserve IP option was enabled, at that time it was giving error. This is fixed.
10. [BugFix] On centos 7.9 node Ubuntu GPT templates were not working. This is fixed.
11. [BugFix] For backuply custom cron time were not getting set correctly. This is fixed.
12. [BugFix] Admin user was not able to Disable Two Factor Authentication. This is fixed.
13. [BugFix] When VM was migrated in HA at that time VNC was not working. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com