The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 18.104.22.168 (Stable Release)
In this version, we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Temporary backup location setting added in slave settings
2. [Task] Removed unwanted importer wizards that were not in use for a long time.
3. [Task] Added filter before adding the Bandwidth data in the database.
4. [Bugfix] VM creation was failing for the latest templates like Almalinux 9.2 on Centos 7 nodes. This is fixed.
5. [Bugfix] While creating the plan OR creating VM with LB if ISO was selected, at that time virtualizor was not giving an error and was creating the VM but the Load balancer was not created successfully as it must be created from a template. Now it will not allow to create a VM plan or VM if ISO is selected.
6. [Bugfix] Restore to new VM was not working if selected other storage for proxmox kvm. It was by default restored on default local storage. This is fixed.
7. [Bugfix] On the list IPs page search was not working for ip pool name. This is fixed.
8. [Bugfix] Login OTP for two-factor authentication was valid for a longer time. This is fixed and now it will be valid only for 5 minutes.
9. [Bugfix] Solusvm importer on openvz7 was not working correctly. This is fixed.
10. [Bugfix] If the backup is enabled for only the primary disk, at that time it was failing by taking the size of secondary disks as well. This is fixed.
11. [Bugfix] While creating an invoice from the admin panel it was not calculating the tax properly. This is fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com