The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.7 (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Bugfix] While reinstalling the VPS on proxmox KVM it was wrongly setting BIOS as UEFI . This is Fixed
2. [Bugfix] Added Unassigned ips column on List Ippools page. It will show unassigned ips that are locked/unlocked and not assigned to any VM.
3. [Bugfix] Custom date range added for VPS bandwidth on Enduser VPS Manage page under Graphs tab.
4. [Bugfix] Backuply was not working on Ubuntu 20 server due to apparmor issue. This is fixed.
5. [Bugfix] The default controller for USB was set wrongly for centos 6.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com