The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.7 (Patch 6) (Release Candidate)
In this version, we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
If a temporary backup location was set for the Local Backup plan, then those
backups were not displayed on Restore VM Wizard. This is fixed.
If generate SSH Key option was selected at the time of VM creation at
that time private key was sent as a blank file. This is fixed.
3. [Bugfix] After uploading the backup SSH connection was not closed which was causing issues on a few servers. This is fixed.
On KVM servers now if HA is enabled then VMs will not be set as Auto
Start to avoid the issue of redefining the VM. As the config file is shared
among the nodes in HA setup.
5. [Bugfix] In enduser panel -> RDNS wizard, a search was not working for rdns records. This is fixed.
6. [Bugfix] The SSO link was not generated for enduser via API. This is fixed.
In ZFS storage if the disk size was given in decimal, at that time it
was giving an error of resizing the disk. Now decimal size is not allowed for
disk on ZFS storage.
8. [Bugfix] SSH login was failing for Proxmox LXC containers. This is fixed.
9. [Bugfix] For Proxmox KVM VMs restore to new was not happening on different storage. This is fixed.
While taking a backup, if the "Primary Disk Only" option was enabled, at that
time disk size was getting checked for the secondary disk as well which was
causing issue. This is fixed.
11. [Feature] Restore to new server is now available for Backuply Backups
12. [Feature] Added filters "before_adduser" and "after_adduser"
13. [Task] Added warning while deleting the OS template if the OS template is being used in any VMs
15. [Task] Now after the expiry of Demo VM can be suspended as well. Added option in VPS plans and while creating VM.
16. [Task] On the VM Restore wizard, Select VPS and Select Backup Directory fields are now searchable
17. [Task] Added setting for not to delete the DB log of bandwidth for every 5 minute
For a complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com