The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.8
This version has resolved some minor bug fixes.
1) [Feature] We are introducing an IPv6 Only VPS Feature. The Admin can create the VPS with only IPv6 without any IPv4 IP Addresses.
2) [Feature] Added IPv6 in VPS Plans.
3) [Feature] Updated WHMCS Module to support only IPv6 VPS Plans. Also various other bugs have been fixed.
4) [Feature] Now Virtualizor Slave Servers will be automatically updated to latest Virtualizor Version when the Master is updated.
5) [Feature] We are introducing the “Master Only” version of Virtualizor. Now the Admin can install the Virtualizor on any server/VPS without any Virtualization installed. NOTE : You can still have any other Virtualized server as a Master as well. For more information on installation, visit this guide : http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Install_Master_Server
6) [Feature] Global setting added in General Configuration to disable auto Bandwidth Suspension.
7) [Bug Fix] Migration page was showing just 50 VPS in the VPS List. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug fix] VPS was not suspended through WHMCS if the VPS was already stopped manually by the user or the Admin. This is fixed now.
9) [Big Fix] For Virtualizor XenServer, the Admin can set the default Volume Group in General Configuration.
10) [Bug Fix] Previously only IPv4 IP ware accepted for DNS Nameservers, now Virtualizor also accepts IPv6 IP for DNS Nameservers.
11) [Bug Fix] Extended the limitation of 500 IPv6 IP to 5000 in Add IPs and Add IP Pool wizard.
12) [Bug Fix] The first row in the VPS logs of a newly created VPS was always showed as stopped. This is fixed now.
13) [Big Fix] If Webuzo control panel was installed in any VPS, the Virtualizor service would not stopped properly. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team