The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.8
This version has some new features and bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version:
1) [Feature] Added OpenVZ Serial Console Sessions. This will need to be enabled by the Admin so that users can use it. Here are some screenshots of the Serial Console for OpenVZ :
a) Click on the Serial Console
2) [Feature] Added some statistics in the left menu, so that the Admin can see the count of VPSs, Users, Servers etc.
3) [Feature] Added the feature to add the rDNS Zone automatically when a user is setting the rDNS entry for the IPs. The Admin will need to enable the “Auto Add rDNS Zone” in the Virtualizor Admin Panel -> Master Settings
4) [Feature] Users will now be able to add rDNS entries for the IPv6 IPs, they have created from their IPv6 subnets.
5) [Task] The GUI for the list of servers has been changed and made into a table format.
6) [Task] Added setting in Admin panel to disable API Credential in enduser panel. It will allow Admins to turn off Enduser API Credential Creation.
7) [Task] If Slave server’s license was expired, it was shown as offline. Now it will be notified as expired instead of offline.
8) [Task] If Slave server’s license was expired, the VPS status would be shown as offline although the VMs were online. This is now changed.
9) [Task] Added the number of VPS a node has in the Manage Server utility and also on the Admin Index individual “server statistics” section.
10) [Task] Added the VPS Hostname variable in Email template of Delete VPS. Admins will now receive the VPS hostname in the email when a VPS is deleted.
11) [Task] Cirtix Xenserver 6.5 support added. Click here to read the guide.
13) [BugFix] If the logo was disabled for the Login Screen, the setting was not working on the Forgot Password page. This is fixed now.
14) [BugFix] While editing a VPS, if the active Node is not set as per the VPS Node, the available space would be shown as blank. This is fixed now.
15) [BugFix] rDNS blank entries were shown for all VMs if there were any. This is fixed now.
16) [BugFix] While adding an LVM Storage, the VG check was not working in some cases. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team