The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 188.8.131.52 (Release)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Minor Admin UI improvements.
2. VPS backup creation worked from Enduser panel even if that backup plan was disabled, this is now fixed.
3. [Bugfix] On Tasks page, ajax call did not handled search dropdown field values, this is now fixed.
4. [Bugfix] For latest Proxmox 6 versions, utilities for managing DHCP and Windows VPS were not getting installed, this is now fixed.
5. [Bugfix] On latest update of OpenVZ 7, container VPS creation failed if python3 utility was missing, this is now fixed.
6. [Bugfix] Virtualizor Admin panel LetsEncrypt certificate installed before 184.108.40.206 were not detected, this is now fixed.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com