The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 126.96.36.199 (Release)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Added search by server parameter for IP Pool function in Admin SDK. Click Here for more information.
2. [Task] Now on VPS deletion, if it had active Webuzo license, that license will get cancelled.
3. [Task] Invalid license warning on License page made more descriptive.
4. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
5. [Bugfix] Added missing Russian language files for invoices, transactions and user plans pages.
6. [Bugfix] Tasks logs were not handled correctly for task related to Webuzo installation in VPS, this is now fixed.
7. [Bugfix] Users plans search by plan type was not correct it searched by virt, this is now fixed.
8. [Bugfix] On ManageVPS page, VPS network interface type was not getting selected as per plan, this is now fixed.
9. [Bugfix] Search by ‘fees’ field was not working in Transactions page of Admin panel, this is now fixed.
10. [Bugfix] Webuzo installation was failing for VM made with plan and by admin/root user. This is fixed.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com