The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.1
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Now admin can use Domain name for VNC address for VM(s) instead of only IP.
2. [Feature] Now Admin can install SSL certificate for multiple domain from Lets Encrypt wizard. Domains need to be added comma separated.
NOTE: If any one of the domain is not pointed to the Virtualizor IP address, Lets Encrypt installation will fail to install SSL certificate and error will be show in the error log for which domain it failed.
3. [Feature] Now Premium Webuzo Application can be enabled/disabled from VPS Plans and for cloud users as well. To enable this setting Admin need to enter valid API key and password under webuzo setting to enable the setting “Enable Premium application in plan”. Once it is enabled Admin will get an option “Enable Premium Applications” under advance option on while creating VPS plans and same option will be shown while adding cloud user.
4. [Feature] Now VPS Notes can be shown on list VPS wizard when hover on VPS ID.
5. [Feature] Added option to delete the VM(s) as well while deleting the User(s). If Cloud user is getting deleted and enabled the option to delete the VMs as well, it will delete the VM(s) of under that cloud user as well as users under that cloud user and their VM(s).
For WHMCS Create Account Module
We have also update the WHMCS Reseller create account module. By default it will delete the VM(s), if Admin do not want to delete the VM(s) then they can disable this setting by setting the variable $virtcloud_acc[‘delete_vms’] as 0.
You can update the module from the following link:
For API User
For user who are using API to manage the VM(s), they can use this setting as per the following guide :
6. [Task] While VM creation DD speed was taking high load on server. Now the default speed will be limited to 250 MB/s. Admin can change it to other values for variabable $globals[‘dd_copy_speed’] under /usr/local/virtualizor/universal.php.
7. [Task] German language updated.
8. [Task] Added ACL options for the following pages:
Manage servers, High Availability, All Billing Options, Webuzo Setting, Add DNS Records.
9. [Task] When reinstall was done from enduser panel it was not getting refreshed automatically after process is finished. Now panel will be loaded automatically after task is done.
10. [Bugfix] For cloud user with billing enabled Virtualizor was sending unsuspension email while login to cloud user panel. This is fixed.
11. [Bugifx] If while VM creation was done with Internal IP, it was not shown after VM creation was done. Now Internal IP will be shown as well.
12. [Bugifx] VPS Domain forwarding rules were not getting deleted if there were more than 50 rules. This is fixed.
13. [Bugfix] On OpenVZ servers, if vzdump utility is installed manually and not from Virtualizor repo, at that time it was failing to take backup of the container(s). Now Virtualizor will try to install correct vzdump utility before making backup.
14. [Bugfix] If Ceph storage was configured on Proxmox servers, on some servers it was not showing the correct free space. Now it is fixed.
15. [Bugfix] Added VM license check while migrating to destination server.
16. [Bugfix] VM(s) with only internal IPs were not able to edit from Virtualizor panel, giving error as “Provide at least one IP is needed”. This is fixed.
================ Patch 1 ================
17. [Task] On Haproxy wizard, listing of haproxy rules were not shown in order. It will be shown in order now.
18. [Task] Minor UI changes for Lets Encrypt wizard.
19. [Bugfix] While migration it was giving error and not allowing the Migration / Clone operation. This is fixed.
20. [Bugfix] On edit vps plan wizard, VNC option was not shown for Proxmox KVM plans. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team