This guide will give you an idea about how to upgrade your VPS license in client center.
- Login to Softaculous Client Center.
- Click on "My Licenses" option in Virtualizor Section.
- Choose the license you want to update and click Edit License icon.
- On the License Info page, select the number of VPS and click on Update License.
(NOTE : You can not downgrade the VPS.)
- Click Ok to proceed.
- You will be now redirected to the invoice page, where you can pay the invoice through the available payment options on the page.
- After successful payment, your license will be upgraded automatically.
- The license on your server will refresh the next time the CRON runs on your server. But you can do it manually as well. Go to the Virtualizor Admin Panel -> Configuration -> License Info and click on Refresh License for immediate update.