Live migration on KVM Virtualizor is available since 3.0.6 (release candidate version) and the feature is in beta.
- It is recommended to migrate between same hardware structure and OS to avoid issues.
- For this feature to work, having a shared storage is not mandatory.
- IP pool on panel (assuming its routed to work on source and destination servers) should be shared amongst servers.
- ISO, if attached to the VM, should also be shared on destination server before migration.
- VPS should not be powered off before started live migration.
- Destination server's hostname should be set to 'localhost'.
- Handling the progress of live migration task on tasks page is pending and will be available soon.
- Live migration from Intel CPU to AMD is currently not working if CPU mode is set to "host-model" for vps.