This guide will help you for how to upgrade the VPS license.
How to Upgrade the VPS license
- Login to Client center and click on My licenses under Virtualizor.
- Click on Edit License icon as shown in the following image.
- You will be redirected the page where you can edit the number of VPS.
- Change the Number of VPS as per your requirement.
NOTE : The new number of VPS MUST be greater than current Number of VPS. You can not downgrade the Number of VPS.
- After changing the Number of VPS, click on Update License.
- You will be redirected to the invoice page as following :
- Once the payment is done your VPS license is upgraded.