This article explains network settings when using VLAN (KVM & XenServer)
How to enable VLAN
Go to Admin Panel -> Create IP Pool
Note: VLAN is supported for KVM and XenServer virtualization.
- Gateway : As provided by the data center.
- Netmask : As provided by the data center.
- VLAN : Please check the Enable VLAN option.
- VLAN Bridge : Enter vlan bridge as configured on the server.
- Adding IP : Please add ip range to the pool .
Note : VLAN is supported for KVM and XenServer virtualization.
VLAN bridge must have an IP address assigned (even a dummy IP will work)
This will avoid known issue where VPS using VLAN network do not get their IPs configured through DHCP