This page will guide you to add Amazon S3 as your backup server in Virtualizor.
Backup on AWS Shas been added in Virtualizor since version
1) Go to Virtualizor -> Backup Server -> Click on Add Backup Server.
6) Enter your AWS S3 Bucket Name where you wish to create Virtualizor Backups.
4) Enter your AWS S3 Access key which should be used to authenticate while connecting to your Amazon S3 server
5) Enter your AWS S3 Secret key which should be used to authenticate while connecting to your Amazon S3 server
6) After entering all the details click on the submit button and check in your AWS S3 whether the directory with the same bucket name is created or not
7) That's it once the bucket is created, AWS S3 has been added as one of your backup server in Virtualizor.