Softaculous Virtualizor has introduced integration of Google Recaptcha V2 for Cloud User registration.
How it works?
- Follow this link: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/
- Click on ‘My reCAPTCHA’ button, you can find it on upper right corner on top.
- Signup / Login with your google account.
- You will find a form, input label as your website name.
- Choose the type of reCAPTCHA as ‘reCAPTCHA v2’.
- Enter your domain name inside ‘Domains’.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Click on register.
- After registration you will get your ‘site key’ and ‘secret’.
- Go to virtualizor admin panel.
- Go to billing settings >> enter ‘sitekey’ and ‘secret’ >> save.