If VPS exist on panel for this backup file, then copy this file to backup directory of the backup plan which is assigned to this VPS in a folder of format YYYYMMDD (which corresponds to backup date).
Viz, if backup path is /backups , then place the backup files under /backups/20190511/
You can then, restore VPS from this file by following below steps:
1. Navigate to Admin panel > Backup > Restore VPS Backups
2. Select node on which this VPS is running from dropdown at top
3. Select this VPS from “Select Backup VPS” drop down
4. Select the date corresponding to directory date to which backup file was copied, it will list all available backup files.
5. Click restore icon of the file you want to restore and restore task should start.
However, If VPS do not already exist and you just have backup file and .inf file :
1. Save the backup file and .inf file to date directory in backup directory of the backup plan which is assigned to this VPS with file name VPSID.img.gz.
Date directory name will be in format YYYYMMDD
2. Then you will need to select backup server on restore vps page and search for the directory under which the backup exists.
3. You can then choose to restore to new vps.