To install Windows OS in a VM, you will need VIRTIO drivers for Windows, follow below mentioned steps to solve this issue
- Copy Widows drivers ISO file /usr/share/vz-guest-tools/vz-guest-tools-win.iso to Virtualizor master under path /var/virtualizor/iso/vz-guest-tools-win.iso
- Add it to Virtualizor Master Admin panel
- Navigate to Admin panel > Media > Add ISO
- Enter ISO file name as: vz-guest-tools-win.iso
- Click on "Download ISO"
- Create VPS with required Windows ISO and use this Windows drivers ISO file as secondary ISO
- At time of installation, when OS prompts for disk drivers, select this drivers ISO drive and open directory vioscsi/WIN_VERSION/ARCH (Select Windows Version and Arch as per your OS installation)
Once drivers are installed, OS installation should proceed fine.
You will also need to remove system reserved partition :